Peridot Pebble Jewelry Set
Is your marriage as strong as iron? Show her with this elegant iron (aka forged steel) jewelry. I combine hand forged iron twists with a touch of the gemstone peridot- which is a beautiful fresh green color. The pendant, earrings and bracelet use iron or stainless steel but they are very light weight and comfortable to wear. The iron is polished, darkened and sealed with a clear wax for protection. The chain used is a fine stainless steel curb chain that resists tangles.
You can choose any combination of the three pieces or just choose one of the pieces.
• The bracelet is very adjustable allowing it to fit most wrists. Just contact me for specific bracelet sizing required.
• Twist pendant is approx 1.25" on an adjustable chain 16- 19". There are two stones hanging from the bottom, symbolizing you and your wife.
• The earrings are hand hammered stainless steel disc and hoop, with peridot pebble beads, and suspended on silver ear wires.
• More about peridot: It is the August birthstone, and it was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele.
• Iron is traditional 6th anniversary gift and found in bracelet and necklace.
• Stainless steel is traditional 11th anniversary gift found in all three pieces.
• Peridot is August birthstone and found in Hawaii, on all three pieces.
Jewelry arrives in a jewelry box, ADD gift wrapping for a hand tied satin bow so it is ready to give! See pics for choices.
Artist designed, forged from iron, and built for a lifetime.
Female owned and operated in the heart of Seattle.
Handmade in Seattle